Friday, February 23, 2007

My Joy Box

A friend called around 915 pm on wednesday nite, but I was too lazy to pick it up, cuz the phone was in my room while I was in the living room watching tv. I have to pay for my laziness, wanna know why? Here’s the story

That friend of mine called again yesterday morning, I had no idea wats on his mind, suddenly he just asked me out to lunch, but I had this strange feeling, wat was the reason, was angel in town? There was no doubt about that strong intuition I had. The reason was to lame anyway “G mo ngobrol2,” he said. Benny never asked me out just to "ngobrol2".

I arrived at Sushi Tei at 1215, my friend was there with someone sat across him, I knew who it was, and of course my intuition was right. There he was, smiling, I was speechless and when i looked at him, felt like he's a stranger, so all I can say was just a simple “Apa kabar?” ->begok deh!

After a short lunch and a bill of SGD 50 later, me, my friend, n him had a walk. Since my friend had to go back early to his office, we walk him to the taxi queue meaning I have time just to be wif my pit itam alone.

Thanks to the short walk, made the awkwardness disappear.




Today’s song: Oh Happy Day ~ ost Sister Act 2

No comments: