Friday, February 2, 2007

Lesson of Life

You can tell someone’s character just by the way they solve their problem. In my case, yesterday was da day.

I usually come to my office around 8 am. My roommate, has already there. That morning I saw my maintenance log dated 22 jan was in my table wif loads of flag in it. Suddenly I was like freaked out. I didn’t know wat I think, I was panic. I asked my self was dat mean I have to do it, start all over again.
My roommate taught me, I should’ve not acted like that, and he said I should have act calm, see what’s the problem, check out, absorb, and then try to solve it one at a time. I hate that he was right. He copied every single words I used to use if im panicking. I laugh at my self in front of him.

1 comment:

Domain of the Blazing Redfish said...

yah bicara memang selalu lebih mudah... apalagi kalo nguliahin orang laen