Monday, April 6, 2015

a Brand New Start - Again

After four years, I came back :) My life change as time goes by. Now I am married, with someone I believe has been chosen for me. Thanks God for saving me from all the dramas. Looking for LOVE is indeed tiring, so I don't wanna do it anymore. The reason why I start again is because Nicole Warne, from garypeppergirl.com . She inspires a lot of girls in this whole wide world, including me, to enjoy life, to capture every moment where ever you are, to wear anything suits you best without have to follow the trend. She has this beautiful Japs face and simple hair do. I never tired of looking at her blog. As for me, to be alive is such a grace. To live a life and walking with God, is something! (sesuatuh itu!). Never imagine how my life would be without HIM. Anyways, hopefully with a brand new start (again). I can give something to the world. To all of you!

No comments: