Friday, April 6, 2007

Trial n Error

im here in my sis' room in jambi, just the two of us, while the boys out there still playin games.
... thinking ... thinking ... thinking...
wait! someone wanna say something:

Hello yellow, noo, i dont think peanuts are yellow :)
I love you, sis. I am so glad that you are here. You just so bright my day; e-whole day ;)
If I can just make you stay.. NOO, if i can just make myself be with you where you belong.. naah, that's the right sentence ;)
we are now listening to El Nin Yo, sang by Tata Young ;) ;) and she said 'neh, lagu kayak gene neh yg ada di X2'.... naaah looh :D I dont know if I can still have that chance to hang out with here in e wild way hahaha..
Guessing I would take any risk to get that chance.. not the goin wild part, but to be where she belongs :D
Now I was just talking bout myself.. ups.. sorry sis. I just mean to say how your presence is very important to me.. in other words.. your coming to visit me is really meaningful!!!!
Good nite, sis. lav ya!


tday's song: El Nin Yo~ Tata Young

No comments: