Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Prince Charming is not gay!

Dreams do come true! I have been a big fan of an x-Anchor guy on newsworld. He just like a prince charming you know in the fairy tales. Brown beautiful eyes, white skin, tall, handsome. Physically perfect! Yeah, a friend introduced us, and then we hang out, went to a movie and went out to this new hot club.

Some people say, If a guy is too perfect I mean he smells nice, neat, handsome, lean n tone, wearing perfect shoes, speaks softly, romantic, well-maintained nails, and charming, usually, dat guy is gay. What?? Not really!! I said to my friend “Well, he’s a metrosexual guy.” N then he replied “How do u define metrosexual?” You know some guy like to be neat n clean too, just like women do. It is not something bad. They just happen to like pampering them self. If you have read one of the post in Blazing Redfish, you’ll get my point.

And my point is prince charming is not gay!!


today's song: You're Exceptional ~ Jojo

1 comment:

ud said...

Of course not, i'm charming but not GAY, huehehehehe..